Saturday, January 24, 2015

A Quest for the Best ?

This year I want to go on a quest for the best in food. To make it a manageable quest, both in time and money, (not to mention weight gain) I want to focus on one type of food for the whole year. Here are the foods I am thinking about focusing on:
  • Sushi
  • Hamburgers
  • Tacos
  • Fried Chicken
  • Pizza
  • Barbecue Ribs
I would take tasting notes while at the restaurant and then blog about the experience. It would be a once a month visit so at the end of 2015 I would have 12 plates to choose from and crown the winner. Since I cannot decide I am asking for a little help. Please take the survey to the right and vote for the food quest you think would be the best for 2015. The survey will close tonight. If I don't have any votes or there is a tie, I will put the choices into a hat and let fate decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment