Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sweet Chile Hot Wings ~ EveryDay with Rachael Ray

In honor of the Super Bowl I thought I would share with you the recipe I made for our last football party. These are so simple and only require 5 ingredients.

I found this recipe in EveryDay with Rachael Ray. The only change I made was to sprinkle the wings with some granulated garlic and onion seasoning and just a dash of pepper before I turned on the crockpot.

The wings came out tender and juicy, even after crisping them up in the broiler. I would recommend this wing recipe to anyone who is looking for a fix-and-forget-it appetizer that will leave all of your guests raving.

I served mine with blue cheese for dipping but they would be great with ranch or just on their own.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment